1. ilunga - Tshiluba word for a person who is ready to forgive any abuse for the first time, to tolerate it a second time, but never a third time.
2. shlimazl - Yiddish for a chronically unlucky person.
3. radioustukacz - Polish for a person who worked as a telegraphist for the resistance movements on the Soviet side of the Iron Curtain.
4. naa - Japanese word used only in Kansai area of Japan, to emphasise statements or agree with someone.
5. altahmam - Arabic for a kind of deep sadness.
6. gezellig - Dutch for cosy.
7. saudade - Portuguese for a certain type of longing.
8. selathirupavar - Tamil for a certain type of truancy.
9. pochernuchka - Russian for a person who asks lots of questions.
10. klloshar - loser in Albanian.